The Scramble ‘Crossed Swords’ Shorts, perfect for no-gi grappling, MMA, surfing, or fashion shows in ninja-based establishments.
Our purple Galacticas shorts are awesome, but now we’re showing the world we can still be awesome – even without purple. The Crossed Swords are understated with a sleek black and grey colour scheme.
They are the same great quality, with:
- 100% polyester construction
- Strong velcro fixings, drawstring AND velcro waist (take your pick!)
- Pocket for storing mouthguard / opponent’s teeth
- Flexible lycra crotch panel for those front kicks you learned from Steven Seagal and the rubber guard videos you watch on YouTube
- Fully sublimated prints on shorts and embroidered Velcro panel
The characters on the back read “budo”, an old Japanese word for “martial arts”. The crest is what’s known as a kamon, and this one shows two crossed arrowheads – a popular symbol for warriors of the samurai era.